Tournament Rules: High School/Middle School
1) 12 minute halves Middle School/16 minute halves-High School/Running Time/Last 3 minutes STOP TIME
2) 2 Timeouts per half (1-20 Second 1-Full)
3) 5 Fouls for DQ
4) 7 team fouls 1 & 1/10 Team Fouls-1 & Bonus
5) Overtime-3 minutes 1st/2 minutes-2nd
6) Technical Fouls (Coach Fined $20 Donation if DQ 1 game suspension) DQ for Fighting Automatic DQ from Classic
7) Be at game site 20 minutes prior to game (fill in scorebook and warm-up time)
8) Certified Officials(High School)
9) First Aid Kits and Defibrillator on site for emergencies (C.P.R. Certified Staff on Site)
10) Electronic Scoreboards
11) Tournament will supply scorekeeper (bring one just in case)
12) Uniforms must be numbered
13) Ties (record wise to determine who plays in Championship Game)will be settled by either a playoff game or point differential-Discretion of Director
14) No Pressing if up 20 (half court defense)
Remember: This is a family and community event so be mindful of your surroundings!!!!!!!!!!!! Sportsmanship and Respect is Expected!!!!!!!!!!
This is not an A.A.U. event. There is no grade exception rule (No 17-18 year old 10th graders)
"WHAT MOTIVATES YOU"
The Gussie Wortham Foundation Inc.
912 Barn Owl Court
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
(860) 888-9945 (Cell)
(843) 796-3989 (0ffice)
We are a recognized 501 c(3) organization by the IRS
Federal I.D. #27-0091545
©2017 All Rights Reserved
If you are an Amazon shopper, please be sure to select The Gussie Wortham Foundation as your charity and shop using the Amazon Smiles link.